Claim £180 Cashback
From 10th October – 31st January
FREE XPro 2 Case – Worth £69.99
Until 31st December
£100 TRADE IN BONUS
Part exchange a working interchangeable lens camera and get an extra £100 over the usual value – Until 31st March
X-Pro2 Key Features:
- NEW 24.3-megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- Unique colour filter array, no optical low-pass filter – reduces moiré and false colours
- World’s first Hybrid Multi Viewfinder
- NEW X Processor Pro Image Processor
- NEW Dual SD card slots
- Full HD 1080p video recording
- Enhanced ISO 200-12800 (Exp. 100-25,600)
- NEW focal-plane shutter, 1/8000 sec max speed
- EVF uses an LCD with 2.36-million dots
- 3.0″ LCD display with 1.62-million dots
- Robust, weather resistant magnesium alloy body
- X-Mount lenses
1) Newly developed 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor
The unique random color filter array reduces moiré and false colors without the need for an optical low-pass filter. These color filters also have the effect of increasing the resolution so, when shooting with a high-resolution Fujinon lens, the camera delivers images with a perceived resolution far greater than the actual number of pixels used.
2) New high-performance X Processor Pro image processing engine
Boasting 4x the processing speed of conventional image processing engines, the X Processor Pro has increased all response times, despite the increased resolution. Write speeds, start-up time and high-speed continuous shooting speeds have all been increased. Combined with the X-Trans CMOS III sensor, the new image processing engine achieves even faster autofocus, lower noise and both tonal and color reproduction that surpasses the previous EXR Processor II.
3) The world’s first Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder offering the benefits of both optical and electronic viewfinders
The X-Pro2 features optical and electronic viewfinders so users can take advantage of both: optical for a direct view of the subject, electronic to preview settings. The ability to instantly switch between these two types of viewfinders was first installed on the X100 in 2011, but the latest version found on the X-Pro2 is the most advanced Hybrid Viewfinder. It features a Multi-Magnification function that automatically switches viewfinder magnification according to the lens in use and an Electronic Rangefinder that simultaneously displays the electronic viewfinder on top of the optical viewfinder.
4) New focal plane shutter with a top speed of 1/8000 sec. and flash sync up to 1/250 sec.
A faster mechanical shutter gives extra flexibility for aperture selections in bright conditions or when shooting with flash during the day. In addition, while noise and vibration levels typically increase with faster shutter speeds, the X-Pro2 is quieter and vibrates less compared to conventional models thanks to the optimization of key controls and parts.
5) Robust, weather resistant body meets the needs of professional photographers.
The camera’s chassis is made from four pieces of magnesium alloy and is sealed in a total of 61 points on each section, making it dust-proof, splash-proof and capable of operating in temperatures as low as -10°C. In addition, it has dual SD card slots, for more reliable image storage.