Save £300 Until 31st March
£100 TRADE IN BONUS
Part exchange a working interchangeable lens camera and get an extra £100 over the usual value – Until 31st March
Key Features: Fujifilm X-T3 Digital Camera with 18-55mm XF Lens
- New back-illuminated 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 APS-C sensor
- New X-Processor 4 image processing engine
- 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording
- Full HD 1080/120p slow motion recording
- Dramatically improved AF performance (1.5x faster)
- ISO160-12800 (extendable from ISO 80 to 51200)
- Features Fujifilm’s Colour Chrome Effect found in the GFX50S
- 30 fps continuous shooting in 1.25x crop ‘Sports Finder’ mode (electronic shutter)
- 20 fps continuous shooting at full resolution with AF (electronic shutter); 11 fps mechanical shutter (without grip)
- 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF (100% coverage)
- 3.0″ 1.04 million dot 3-directional tilting touch screen LCD monitor (100% coverage)
- New Sports Finder mode and New Pre-Shoot function
- Versatile 18mm wide-angle to 55mm telephoto lens with bright f2.8-4 aperture
- Dual SD card slots
Fourth generation X Series technology
X-Trans CMOS 4: This is the back-illuminated APS-C sensor with more than 4 times the number of phase detection pixels than current models (*1), distributed across the surface. It boasts a high S/N ratio and the lowest sensitivity of ISO160 despite its 26MP resolution. The low-light autofocus limit has also been extended to -3EV, enabling accurate AF even in low light conditions, e.g. scene lit only with candlelight.
X Processor 4: This engine has 4 CPU units to achieve image processing speed about 3 times faster than that of current models (*1). Not only boosting AF accuracy and speed substantially, the engine is the world’s first (*2) to delivers 4K/60P 10bit output, meeting the needs of professional videographers, in a mirrorless camera equipped with a sensor in the APS-C size or larger. It is also capable of instantaneously handling complex image processing tasks such as FUJIFILM’s unique “Colour Chrome Effect” and “Monochrome Adjustment” function, achieving Warm Black / Cool Black tone in digital, which is adopted as one of the way of expression for monochrome print in silver halide film.
The XT3 takes full advantage of the above fourth generation technology to deliver:
- Higher image quality: Highest level of 26.1MP resolution in APS-C size sensor. Also, it achieves keeps as low level of noise as current models (*1) even increasing the number of pixels.
- Dramatically improved AF performance: 1.5 times faster processing speed than current models (*1) to deliver faster and more accurate AF, and substantially enhanced performance in face / eye detection AF thanks to 2.16M phase detection pixels arrayed at entire frame.
- Significant improvement in tracking performance of fast-moving subject: Delivering blackout-free continuous shooting (*3) of up to 30 fps while using smooth Live View of 60fps to check your subject.
- Video performance for professionals: Supporting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording as well as 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output, which can be filmed at the same time. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression. This enables 200Mbps bitrate recording when shooting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. Video compression options available are ALL-Intra and Long GOP. When using ALL-Intra, video is recorded at 400Mbps. Also, featuring the video-specialized Film Simulation mode “ETERNA”, popular with the X-H1.
Versatile focal length and bright f2.8-4 aperture in a compact, lightweight build
The Fujifilm 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS XF Fujinon Lens offers a versatile focal length from 18mm wide-angle to 55mm telephoto (equiv 27mm-84mm in 35mm format) that’s suitable for a variety of shooting situations. Compact and lightweight, the lens’ bright f2.8-4 aperture range combined with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) allows you to capture crisp, blur-free images handheld in dimly lit environments, and the linear motor-driven system delivers super-fast autofocus performance of 0.1 seconds so you’ll never miss a shot. Silent operation also makes the lens suitable for movie recording. The lens structure consists of 14 elements in 10 groups, including 3 aspheric and 1 extra low dispersion elements, and a seven-blade rounded diaphragm.
X-T3: A Different Beyond trailer – Full movie coming soon / FUJIFILM
FUJIFILM X-T3 Promotional Video / FUJIFILM
*1 Comparison with current models “FUJIFILM X-T2” and “FUJIFILM X-H1”
*2 As of September 6, 2018, according to FUJIFILM data
*3 Available only when using the electronic shutter