Save £130 Until 28th February
Panasonic GX80: Key Features
High Image Quality:
- New – 16MP Live MOS Sensor w/o Low Pass Filter
- Newly Designed Venus Engine
- ISO 200 – 25600, Extended ISO100
- New – 5-Axis Dual I.S.: 2-axis Lens I.S., 5-axis Body I.S. (works in photo / video shooting)
- Contrast AF with DFD Technology
- Burst Shooting: 4K 30fps, 16MP 8fps
- 8 fps / 6 fps with AFC (in Full Resolution)
- 4K Photo: 30 fps / 4K Burst, 4K Burst (S/S), 4K Pre-Burst
- 4K Video: 4K: 3840 x 2160, 30p(25p) / 24p in MP4
- New – Post Focus
- New – Light Composition
- New – 4K Live Cropping
- Password Less Connection
- QR Code Connection
Easy to Use:
- Intuitive Dual Dial Operation
- New – Independent 4K PHOTO Mode Button / Post Focus Button
- 2,764k-dot LCD LVF, 1.39x / 0.7x (35mm Equiv.), Eye Point 17.5mm
- 3″ 1,040k-dot LCD Monitor ,Tilt, Static Touch Control
4K quality on the go
When searching the streets for inspiration, the LUMIX GX80 reacts as quickly as you do. Part of the LUMIX 4K PHOTO range, you can film in 4K quality at 30 frames per second (fps) and extract the perfect shot as an 8MP still image. The Post Focus function gives you the freedom to choose the focus point even after you have taken the shot. The Dual Image Stabiliser helps you take crisper, clearer images in difficult or fast-moving environments.
The 16-megapixel sensor lets you capture more detail and produce sharper images, without the need for a Low Pass filter.
Steady While On The Move
Ideal for capturing life on the go, the LUMIX GX80 integrates Dual I.S. (Image Stabiliser)*, combining body and lens stabilisation to gain more powerful handshake correction. With a maximum 3.5x wider correction angle at wide-end, you can get clear handheld shots even in low-light situations.The 5-axis Dual I.S. works in both photo and motion picture recording including 4K video.
See What You Shoot In Detail
Featuring a Live View Finder (LVF), perfect for framing your shot and capturing every detail you’re looking for. The LVF boasts 2764K-dot equivalent high resolution and approximately 100% colour reproduction for high visibility under any circumstances.
Capture ‘Unimissable’ Moments
Our 4K Photo feature lets you capture the perfect ‘unmissable’ moment by selecting a frame from a video sequence (shot at 30fps) in camera, and saving it as an individual high-res image. Simply shoot, select and save.
More Detail. More Clarity.
The stunning power of our 4K Video lets you record every moment in up to 4x the resolution of Full HD. More detail and more clarity, means there’s more to see in every moment.
Shoot Now. Focus Later.
Post Focus gives you the power to decide exactly what you want in focus, even after you have taken the photo. Simply capture the scene, review the image and touch the part of the photo you’d like to be pin sharp. It’s simple and stunning.