Canon EOS M6 MK II Key Features:
- 32.5 megapixel APS-C sized sensor
- Great low light performance with a max ISO of 25,600
- Only weighs 408g
- 4K video and up to 120fps Full HD
- Tilting 170° touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- SD, SDHC, SDXC (UHS-II compatible)
- EF-M lens mount
- EF and EF-S lenses compatible via EF-EOS M mount adapter
- Great for travel and everyday creativity
- Optional electronic viewfinder available
With this model, you’ll never miss a shot with speeds up to 14fps and even up to 30fps RAW burst shooting, with full autofocus. To utilise that RAW burst mode however, the M6 MK II will produce a sequence of 18 megapixel images, cropped to a ratio of 75% x 75%.
Quick and easy image transfer
The EOS M6 MK II has built in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with allows for really quick and easy image transfer and sharing online with friends and family via the Canon Camera Connect App. Not only this, the Canon Camera Connect App can be used as a remote control for your camera which is perfect for group shots! Bluetooth functionality using the app requires using a device with Bluetooth version 4.0, or later. You’ll also need to be running at least iOS 11.4 or Android 5.0.
There’s been a big boost to image quality since the original EOS M6, which had a 24.2 megapixel sensor. The MK II version has a huge 32.5 megapixel sensor, capable of capturing stunning images packed with detail. It will even capture this quality in low-light, due to a max ISO of 25,600. All of this means that you can crop, resize and process your images whilst maintaining the image quality.
What’s in the box?
- Digital Camera M6 Mark II body
- Camera Cover R-F-4
- Strap EM-200DB
- Battery Pack LP-E17
- Battery Charger LC-E17E
- Power Cable
- User Manual Kit