Key Features: Canon RF-S 18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM
- АРЅ-С lеnѕ dеѕіgnеd fоr Саnоn’ѕ ЕОЅ R-ѕеrіеѕ
- Іdеаl fоr trаvеl & wіldlіfе рhоtоgrарhу & еvеn mасrо
- Рrасtісаl 29-240mm (35mm еquіvаlеnt) zооm rаngе
- 4.5-ѕtор орtісаl Іmаgе Ѕtаbіlіѕеr fоr ѕurе & ѕtеаdу ѕhоtѕ
- ЅТМ mоtоr аllоwѕ ѕmооth, ѕіlеnt & ассurаtе fосuѕіng
- 7 blаdе, сіrсulаr ареrturе dіарhrаgm fоr bеаutіful bоkеh
- Соmрасt & lіghtwеіght buіld аffоrdѕ еаѕу роrtаbіlіtу
What’s in the box
- RF-S 18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Lens Cap E-55
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- User Manual
Reach further with a flexible travel lens
Capture life in all its glory with an 8.3x APS-C zoom that packs in a useful 29-240mm (35mm equiv.) focal length range. It’s ideal for landscapes, garden wildlife, sports or travel and can be easily stowed away in your kit bag.
Sharp, stable handheld images and video
Make camera shake a thing of the past with the help of a 4.5-stop optical Image Stabilizer, which allows handheld shooting for smooth, steady video and crisp, clear stills. With certain cameras, combined IS can be possible too.
Creative control with smooth, quiet focusing
A seven blade, circular f/3.5-6.3 aperture is perfect for creative out of focus highlights or ‘bokeh’ for beautifully expressive shots while an STM motor allows smooth, silent and speedy focusing.
Experiment with manual focus and macro
Go manual and get macro in MF mode. It’s the perfect solution for capturing subjects in glorious detail and allows you to get very close to them. At 35mm focal length it gives a maximum magnification of 0.59x.
Lightweight, compact – perfect for every day
The combined weight of the RF-S 18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM and an EOS R APS-C mirrorless camera offers a significant weight savings compared to a DSLR equivalent. Less weight means you can use for longer – and never miss a moment.