Colour instant film for Polaroid 600-type cameras. Thanks to an innovative colour protection formula, this film boasts great colour saturation, a high level of detail and sharpness, and stunning image quality.
- 8 exposures per pack
- Type: Colour instant film for Polaroid 600-type cameras
- Format: 3.5 x 4.2 in (8.8 x 10.7 cm)
- Image area: 3.1 x 3.1 in (7.9 x 7.9 cm)
- Finish: Glossy
- Development: 30 minutes approximately at 70°F (21°C)
- Battery: Built in, long lasting battery to power up the camera and flash
Store unopened film pack in the fridge. Allow to adjust to room temperature before shooting.
Without the need of haste put the photo in in a bag, pocket, book or let it develop face-down outside direct sunlight.
Avoid developing in direct sunlight; this will cause overexposure and reddening of the final photo.
Adjust the lighten/darken wheel/slider to enhance and fine tune the results of further photos.