- Compact Action tripod with joystick head
- Ideal for entry-level, lightweight DSLRs
- Max load: 1.5 kg
- Maximum height: 155 cm
- Maximum height (with centre column down): 133 cm
- Minimum height: 44 cm
- Centre column: Rapid
- Closed length: 45.3 cm
- Column tube diameter: 22mm
- Front tilt: -30° / +90° head tilt
- Lateral tilt: -90° / +90° head tilt
- Leg angles: 21°
- Leg sections: 5 number
- Material: aluminum legs and technopolymer
- Panoramic rotation: 360° degrees
- Plate type: quick release – with 1/4-20” screw
- Quick release: Yes
- Weight: 1.16 kg
The photo-movie selector allows maximum freedom in any circumstance. Switching to the desired mode only takes a second and ensures you always obtain great photos and smooth movies. For more information please refer to the product instruction manual.
The Compact Action is designed to work perfectly with entry level DSLRs with standard kit lenses but is compatible also with any device up to 1.5kg/3.3lbs such as Compacts, Compact System and Bridges Cameras. Please consider that a lot of semi-professional and professional equipment exceeds these requirements.
If you own a compact device with the tripod thread in an off-centre position please be aware that there are some limitations on how close to the side of the camera the ¼” thread can be. The minimum distance of the ¼” thread from the lateral edge of your device must be 13mm to guarantee the declared performance.
If you own a Sony Nex 5R/5T you have certainly noticed that these particular models have a very small surface area around the mounting thread. For this reason, in each Compact Light box, you will find a special adaptor that will increase the surface area of these specific cameras in order to better grip the tripod and obtain maximum stability.