Key Features: Nikon 8-15mm f3.5-4.5E ED AF-S Fisheye Nikkor Lens
The advanced optical construction ensures you won’t sacrifice quality for versatility.
The creativity of a fisheye and the versatility of a zoom. Move from an 8 mm circular to a 15 mm full-frame fisheye image with ease.
Maintain image quality when you close in on your subjects. Benefit from a minimum focusing distance of 0.16 m.
Expect superb high-resolution images with edge-to-edge sharpness even at the widest f/3.5 aperture setting.
Ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocus performance and stable exposure control.
Robust dust- and drip-resistant build for reliable shooting in challenging weather conditions.
Respond quickly to shooting opportunities by attaching or removing the lens hood and/or the cap in one swift movement.
- Format: FX
- Focal length: 8-15 mm
- Maximum aperture: f/ 3.5 to 4.5
- Minimum aperture: f/ 22 to 29
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 13 groups (including 3 x ED and 2 x aspherical lens elements)
- Angle of view: 180° to 175° (FX), 180° to 110° (DX)
- Minimum focus distance: 0.16 m ( 0.5 ft) from focal plane at all zoom positions
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.34x
- No. of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening )
- Filter-attachment size: Trimmable filter sheets (sheet type, available on the market: filter slot located at rear of lens)
- Dimensions: Approx. 77.5 mm maximum diameter x 83.0 mm
- Weight: Approx. 485 g (1 lb 1.2 oz)
- Autofocus: Yes
- Focusing: Nikon Internal Focusing (IF) System with autofocus controlled by Silent Wave Motor and separate focus ring for manual focus
- Zoom: Manual zoom using independent zoom ring