Panasonic LUMIX FZ1000 II Key Features:
- 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer) to compensate for handshake to achieve blur-free images at every focal length
- Photo Styles for creative , including the newly added L.Monochrome D mode for enhanced monochrome images
- Bluetooth Low Energy (4.2) and Wi-Fi connectivity (IEEE802.11b/g/n) for instant sharing via Panasonic Image App
- Long-Life Battery with AC- or USB Power Charging on the Go
- Fast operation and Light Speed autofocus
- High-speed burst shooting
- 4K Photo and video to capture the fastest movements
Superb Image Quality
A F2.8-4.0 25-400mm LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT, coupled with a 20.1MP MOS sensor captures stunning images, while 4K video capability and an articulating rear screen further widens the camera’s potential for creation.
Boasting impressive autofocus ability, DFD AF is powered by a linear motor, offering burst shooting up to 12fps (AFS) and 7fps (AFC).
The camera features a control ring and 13 function buttons as well as front and rear Dual Dial Control. On the rear of the camera is a large 0.74x 2,360K OLED LVF and a 1240K-dot free angle touch LCD.
- 4K video (30p / 25p / PAL / 24p)
- Post Focus
- Focus Stacking
- 120fps / 120fps PAL FHD high-speed video
- WiFi and Bluetooth