Key Features: Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens
- Designed for mirrorless cameras: Sigma have designed the 16mm f/1.4 with mirrorless users in mind.
- Art series quality – Contemporary series price: Sigma’s Contemporary series contains their most affordable lenses, however this doesn’t mean that quality is sacrificed. Sigma are so confidence in the performance of the 16mm f/1.4 Contemporary that they say it rivals that of their premium ‘Art’ series
- Ultra-wide aperture: The 16mm Contemporary boasts a wide aperture of f/1.4, making it ideal for shooting in low-light conditions, while also giving the user greater control over depth-of-field in their image
- Smooth autofocus: An internal stepping motor ensures smooth autofocus performance which makes it suitable for shooting video
- Ideal for cropped sensor mirrorless cameras: The Sigma 16mm f/1.4 Contemporary Lens comes in Canon M Mount, Micro Four Thirds, Panasonic L Mount and Sony E mount variants.
- Dust and splash-proof: A special sealing around the lens protects it against the elements, meaning you don’t have to stop shooting as soon as a little drizzle comes your way