Sigma 60-600mm f4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport Key Features:
- Incorporating multi-material to achieve both portability and durability
- The world’s first 10× optical zoom telephoto lens with a tele end of 600mm
- Dust- and splash-proof structure with the water- and oil-repellent coating on the front lens
- Tripod socket with high usability, 90° click stops and Replaceable lens foot
- Manual Override (MO) capable of switching two full-time manual modes
. Its optical design ensures maximum correction of magnification chromatic aberration encountered in hyper-telephoto shooting. This offers both high resolution and consistent edge-to-edge performance throughout the entire zoom range. In addition, when shooting at the focal length of 200mm, the Sigma 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports can also be used for telephoto macro photography, with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.3, thanks to its high rendering performance.
Its multi-material build, which incorporates magnesium among other components, ensures durability and enhances portability, allowing for comfortable handling of the 10x zoom lens. The zooming mechanism has been engineered to make both smooth rotation and straight zoom possible.