Key Features: Sony E 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- For Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras
- APS-C high-magnification standard zoom lens
- Suitable for a wide variety of still and video applications
- Perfect for portraiture, landscape, nature and travel photography
- Take close-up images with pleasing ‘bokeh’ or background defocus (0.45m minimum focusing distance)
- 7.5x zoom in a compact (only 67.2mm x 88mm) and lightweight lens (325g)
- High corner-to-corner resolution and built-in Optical Image Stabiliser (OSS)
- Fast, precise and quiet AF performance thanks to a linear motor
Lightweight and compact design
Compact (E-mount APS-C format) and lightweight (325 grams (11.5 oz.)), this lens features an optical design optimized for short flange focal distances that makes it small and manageable on its own while also contributing to notable reductions in overall system size, weight, and portability.
7.5x high-magnification APS-C zoom lens
A high zoom ratio provides a versatile 27mm to 202.5mm range (35mm format equivalent, 7.5x optical zoom) that covers a broad spectrum of subjects and situations: scenery, nature, portraits, and general day-to-day photography.
Optical design achieves high resolution
A new optical design that includes one aspherical element contributes to consistently high resolution from the image center right out to the edges, while two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements effectively suppress chromatic aberration.
Built-in optical image stabilisation
When shooting hand-held, particularly night scenes or dimly lit interiors, built-in optical image stabilization makes it easier to shoot blur-free images handheld.
Close-ups with background bokeh
An impressive minimum focusing distance of just 0.45m (1.45ft) (0.29x max. magnification) makes it easy to shoot close-ups that take advantage of the lens’s beautiful background bokeh.
Bokeh quality is enhanced by a circular aperture design.
Fast, precise, quiet focus
Advanced linear motor technology quietly drives the focus group with outstanding speed and precision, making the most of the high AF performance provided by the a6000 series. Accurate focus is more easily achieved for stills and movies, even with moving subjects.