Key Features: Sony FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 OSS G Master Lens
The newest member of Sony’s flagship Master series The highest quality – made for professionals and high-end use. Pristine optics for high corner-to-corner resolution across the entire focal range.
Super-telephoto focal range The 100-400mm focal range offers vast versatility – ideal for wildlife and sports photography.
High-quality autofocus Floating focus with double linear motor and DDSSM (Direct Drive SSM) drive systems that achieve precise, responsive and persistent tracking.
Lightweight and compact Constructed out of magnesium component in a modular design for reduced weight and size for portability and mobility.
Track subjects at any distance with one lens The innovative floating focus system provides a minimum focus distance of just 0.98m (3.22ft).
Configured to reach previously unattainable levels of expression 1 Super ED and 2 ED glass elements that achieve a beautiful blend of high-resolution and silky smooth background bokeh.
Broad set of controls to make shooting easier Featuring a focus ring, zoom ring, focus mode switch, focus-range limiter, focus hold button, zoom smoothness adjuster, shake compensation switch, and shake compensation mode switch.
- Mount: Sony E-mount
- Format: 35mm full-frame
- Focal-length: 100-400mm
- 35mm equivalent focal length when using a Camera with an APS-C sensor : 150-600mm
- Lens groups/elements: 16-22
- Angle of view: 24° -6° 10
- Maximum aperture: f//4.5-5.6
- Minimum aperture: f/32-40
- Aperture blades: 9 (circular)
- Minimum focus distance: 0.98m / 3.22ft
- Maximum magnification ratio: 0.12-0.35x
- Filter diameter: 77mm
- Image stabilisation: Optical SteadyShot
- Zoom system: Manual