Tamron 14-150mm f3.5-5.8 Di III Micro Four Thirds Key Features
- Compact, all-in-one zoom lens for travel
- Ideal for travel, family, and creative photography
- Maximum aperture: F/3.5-5.8, Minimum aperture F/22
- Diaphragm: 7 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 13 groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.5m
- Max. Magnification Ratio 1:3.8
- Angle of View (Diagonal): 75°22′-8°15′
- Filter Size: F52mm
- Fits Micro Four Thirds cameras
A lens from the megazoom class allows you to capture a much larger area. Megazooms offer focal lengths from wide angles down to the telephoto range and are thus the lens of choice for most situations. As a result of their high level of flexibility, compact size and low weight, these lenses are particularly suitable for daily use as an all-round lens, as well as for vacations, activities requiring little baggage or for families with children and all their gear in tow.
XR (Extra Refractive Index) Glass
A special glass with a particularly high refractive index for greater performance and a compact lens design.
Hybrid aspherical elements ensure unique image quality and compactness.
LD (Low Dispersion)
Lens element for greater image sharpness and the correction of chromatic aberration.
The extension length of the lens does not change during focussing and the close focussing distance is significantly reduced across the entire focusing range.
Zoom Lock (ZL) Mechanism
Protects against undesired extension of the lens barrel.