Canon EOS R6 MkII Full Frame Body Кеу Fеаturеѕ:
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II:Intelligent subject detection and tracking, including Automode that detects the subject.
- 40fps electronic shutter:Capture microscopic moments in time at up to 40fps,withAE and AF tracking.
- 12fps mechanical shutter
- 30fps Pre-shooting burst modewith0.5 sec Pre-shooting
- Optical IS x In Body IS:Combining lens-based optical IS with in-body IS for up to 8stops of stabilisation.
- 24.2 megapixel sensor:An ideal balance of resolution, speed and low-lightperformance.
- Full width oversampled 4K 60p
- 6K RAWCaptureusing an external Atomos Ninja V+ recorder, via the camera’sclean HDMI output.
- Full HD at 180p:Capture fast action in smooth slow motion.
- H.264/H.265:8-bit H.264 or next-generation 10-bit H.265 codecs.
- HDR:HDR PQ and HDR Movie.
- Focus breathing correction:Pull focus like a pro, without distracting optical effects.
- -6.5 EV AF performance:That’s less than the light from a half moon.
- Max ISO 102,400 (extendable to 204,800)
- 3.69M dot EVF:a high-resolution EVF that refreshes at 120fps
Intense sharpness from Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Our deep-learning AI delivers even more powerful autofocus. The EOS
R6 Mark II recognises and tracks more subjects with even greater speed, reliability and precision.
The freedom to shoot handheld
Shoot long exposures with biting sharpness, thanks to an 8-stop Image Stabilizer. Video
footage is super steady too, perfect for on-the-go filmmaking and documentaries.
Race ahead of the competition
Setting new speed records, the EOS R6 Mark II can shoot continuously at up to 40fps electronically, and up to 12fps mechanically . Capture the action before you press thebutton with Pre-shooting in RAW burst mode.
Hone your filmmaking
Use the full width of the EOS R6 Mark II’s sensor to capture superb oversampled 4K 60p video or 6K RAW. Focus-breathing correction and Detect-only AF make professional results easier than ever.
Extreme performance in extreme conditions
Capture the ambience of the moment whatever the conditions. Shoot up to ISO 102,400 sensitivity and focus in as little light as -6.5EV