Kenro Mini Speedflash
1. PACKED WITH FEATURES – The Kenro Mini Speedflash boasts full ETTL compatibility, manual and multi (stroboscopic) modes, S1, S2, master and slave functions, as well as a bounce and swivel head, backlit LCD screen, high speed and rear curtain sync, three LED modelling lamps that can also be used for video, a USB charge function (when used with rechargeable batteries – not included) and a daylight colour temperature of 5600K.
2. TINY BUT POWERFUL – This tiny flashgun is just 11cm high and weighs 150g without batteries, making it the perfect external flash for smaller DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
3. WELL SPECIFIED – Despite its small size, the Kenro Mini Speedflash packs a guide number of GN32 (ISO 100), as well as a whole host of features that make it an incredibly versatile piece of kit for any photographer’s kit bag.
4. GREAT VALUE – Specification, features and an affordable price point combine in the Kenro Mini Speedflash to offer fantastic value for money. Available in fits for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Micro Four Thirds and Fujifilm.
5. UK WARRANTY – Supplied with a 2-year UK warranty.