Nikon Z 85mm f1.8 S Key Features:
- The NIKKOR Z is designed around the wide Nikon Z mount; this lens can capture more light across the entire frame.
- The S-Line offers its users next-dimension optical design, Anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coat and the smooth, silent multi-focusing system.
- The NIKKOR Z provides user with sharp detail and exceptional edge-to-edge performance as well as a minimum focus distance of just 0.80m.
- The NIKKOR Z is tough and durable. Every movable part of the lens barrel is sealed to protect from dust and water droplets making it perfect for urban street photography, interviews and documentary filmmaking.
- The NIKKOR Z great for video. It features silent aperture adjustment and a near silent AF focus thanks to which breathing is all but eliminated.
- The NIKKOR comes with a customisable control ring which can be used for manual focusing (default), aperture control, or exposure compensation depending on the user’s needs.
The NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S’s 85mm perspective is within the sweet spot for portraiture and fashion photography. It can render faces naturally and beautifully, free of distortion.
The Z series’ precise Eye-AF combined with the NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S’s extreme sharpness ensure that the user’s portraits and headshots will feature tack-sharp focus directly on the eyes of the subject.
The NIKKOR Z is perfect for capturing the subtle emotions expressed through facial expressions thanks to its extreme sharpness and high resolution.
Great for Documentaries, Interviews and More
Thanks to its artistic qualities, natural perspective, quiet autofocus and the smooth aperture control, the NIKKOT Z 85mm f/1.8 S is a fantastic lens perfectly suitable for documentary filmmaking and interviews. It can also be used for capturing B-roll footage and comes in handy anywhere the subject needs to be isolated form the background. The users can utilise the customizable control ring to create smooth iris transitions, or let Auto Aperture Control adjust the iris during exposure changes.