Claim £35 Cashback Until 30th June
Key Features: Samyang 50mm f1.4 AF Lens
- For Sony full-frame FE-mount CSCs
- Bright F1.4 aperture
- Fast and reliable autofocus (AF) system
- Perfect for selective focus imagery and beautiful bokeh
- Aspherical lens for optimal image quality
- Ultra-multi-coating to minimise flare and ghosting
- 9-circular blades for beautiful out-of-focus effect
- Compatible with full-frame and crop sensor
Autofocus kens for full-frame mirrorless cameras
Samyang AF 50/1.4 FE is specifically designed to work in harmony with full frame mirrorless cameras in Sony E mount. The flow of light is devised based on the uniqueness of the distance from glass to sensor in mirrorless cameras to create optimal performance. Along with portability of mirrorless lenses, this new Samyang AF 50 lens is compatible with full frame sensors to deliver the wideness and sharpness of image to photographers.
Bright F/1.4 aperture
The F1.4 of 50mm aperture is by far the brightest of full frame mirrorless lenses, offering a beautiful bokeh effect and the best quality images under various exposure conditions. Also the 67mm filter diameter brings the maximum amount of light into the lens to create the best work of light in photography.
Exceptional optical technology
Based on Samyang Optics’ exceptional optical technology, Ultra Multi Coating and three aspherical lenses have been included among nine glasses in eight groups to minimise aberration and unnecessary light dispersion, delivering high resolution from the centre to the corners of the image.