Key Features: Canon EF 70-200mm f4 L II USM Lens
- Versatile 70-200mm zoom range
- Enjoy consistent exposures, with a constant f/4 max aperture
- Stay sharp in low-light, with a 5-stop Image Stabilizer
- A compact design that’s ideal for photography on the move
- Sophisticated optical design delivers a superb performance
- Highly portable, weighs just 780g
- 3 IS modes: 1. Still objects, 2. Panning, 3. Irregular movement
- 1m closest focus
- 9-bladed diaphragm
- Ring-type USM focusing
New EF 70-200mm lenses – improved performance
This versatile 70-200mm zoom lens has applications right across photography, but its lightweight compact design makes it especially suitable for travel, landscape and reportage photography. Enjoy professional performance and image quality wherever you are.
As you zoom the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM through its range, the lens’s f/4 maximum aperture stays the same. This design ensures that once the correct exposure is determined and set, it won’t change if you zoom to recompose.
Prevent blur from camera shake, even when shooting at 200mm and in low light conditions. A 5-stop Image Stabilizer allows photographers using the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM to shoot with shutter speeds five stops slower than normal without unwanted blur from camera movement.
The EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM uses fluorite to correct for optical anomalies, such as chromatic aberration – or coloured fringing. Super Spectra coatings reduce ghosting and flare.
Just like Canon’s other L-series lenses, the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM is built to exacting standards and inspires confidence from the moment you start using it. Its weather-sealed construction is designed to keep out dust and moisture, so you can keep shooting for longer.
What’s in the box:
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM lens
- Canon ET-78B lens hood
- Canon LP1224 soft case