Canon RF 15-35mm F2.8L IS USM Key Features:
- Great low light performance with a wide F2.8 aperture
- 5-Stops of image stabilisation
- Three aspherical and two UD lens elements
- Advanced optical coatings and a 9-blade aperture
- Silent, smooth and fast with its nano USM motor
- Compatible with the EOS R system
- Perfect for landscape and architecture photography
5-Stop Image Stabilisation
Image stabilisation is an invaluable addition to any lens, as it will help reduce camera shake in the images that you are taking. What’s even more useful is having 5 whole stops of image stabilisation! This means that almost every angle of movement is covered and will ultimately help your photography.
The addition of the nano USM motor inside this lens means that this lens has very fast, smooth and silent autofocus! It is precise and responsive, and it will consistently perform to the expectations of the photographer.
Fast F2.8 aperture
Thanks to the wide and fast F2.8 max aperture, users can really experiment with their photography, creating interesting scenes where quality is ensured. The wide angle and large aperture makes it perfect for landscape and architecture photography, and thanks to the L-series weather-sealing and lens coatings, you can confidently shoot in any weather conditions.
What’s in the box?
- RF 15-35mm F2.8L IS USM
- Lens Hood EW-88F
- Lens case
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- E-82 II lens cap