Fuji 18-120mm XF F4 LM PZ WR
* The lens consists of 15 lens elements in 12 groups including three aspherical elements and three ED elements, to effectively suppress spherical aberration, distortion and chromatic aberration for excellent image-resolving performance. Users can precisely capture fine details in information-heavy landscape photography at wide angle as well as in telephoto closeups of a subject such as portraiture.
* The optimum positioning of focus lens suppresses focus breathing optically. Advanced technology, on which FUJINON cine lenses are built, reduces change in angle of view during focusing in video filming to offer a superior filming experience.
* The aspherical elements and ED elements are effectively positioned to achieve the 6.7x zoom ratio and compact design, while also offering the fast maximum aperture of F4.0 across the entire zoom range.
* The optimum positioning of the aspherical elements enables close-up photography at the maximum magnification ratio of x0.2 with the minimum working distance of just 46cm from the front-most lens element across the entire zoom range. In the telephoto range, which extends to the focal length of 120mm (equivalent to 183mm in the 35mm film format), the lens can go up close to a subject to fill the entire frame. The compact lens design makes it possible to approach right up to a subject in both stills and videos even at the telephoto range.
Fast and highly accurate AF
* The lens uses the Inner Focus system, which drives the compact and lightweight focus lens group with the linear motor. The compact design of the focus lens group facilitates precision AF at approx. 0.02 seconds (*1), ensuring that users do not miss a decisive photo opportunity.
Diverse video-filming functions for easy video production
* The aperture drive control has been updated to successfully suppress exposure shift linked to aperture adjustments. When the level of luminosity changes, the aperture transitions smoothly so that users can comfortably film a scene with a rapid change of brightness.
* The lens features a zoom / focus control ring, which allows users to control zooming or focusing at a variable speed. During video filming, users can control the pace of zooming or focusing exactly as they intend for greater freedom in video expressions.
* The lens also comes with the zoom button, which can drive zooming at a constant pace (*2), allowing anyone to master video production that involves zooming.
Compact and lightweight design for advanced mobility
* The aspherical elements and ED elements are effectively positioned to achieve the design, weighing just 460g, measuring 123.5mm in length and with the filter thread diameter of 72mm. It boasts advanced portability despite broad coverage of focal lengths to facilitate agile filming.
* The use of the Inner Zoom system means the lens barrel has a plain, non-extending structure. The result is a lightweight lens that zooms easily with no shift in weight distribution. Additionally, instead of the conventional cam barrel, in which the lens barrel rotates, this lens uses a smooth power zoom mechanism that drives the zoom lens group linearly with a stepping motor to achieve high-quality zooming with no optical axis shift across the entire zoom range from wide angle to telephoto.
Dust and weather resistant structure capable of operating at low temperatures
* The lens barrel is weather-sealed at 13 locations to ensure dust- and weather-resistance and ability to operate at temperatures down to 10 degrees Celsius below zero. It can withstand sudden weather change or a dusty location, allowing users to shoot in any situations with peace of mind.